All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Iba > DII regular season tournaments??
11/1/2012 9:33 AM

We have the Heartland-CVAC Challenge, the Yarnell Invitational and the Derby City Classic.  I'd like to see more of these fun events at DII. 

The Yarnell invites the top teams from the Dynasty rankings. Derby City invites teams that should be national contenders.  When I come up with my list for Derby City, I always have 15-20 other possibilites to fill my tournament.

If someone else wants to host a 6-team tournament, I'll be glad to share my list of possible teams and offer insight on setting up the tournament.  Or, you can come up with your own field. You need to have your field set before recruiting starts so don't delay. 

Sitemail me if interested. 
11/1/2012 5:32 PM
I'd run one, but probably shouldn't participate until I have West Florida up to snuff.
All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Iba > DII regular season tournaments??

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.