Here are some things to consider:
1. If you think norbert sucks, leave.
2. If you think we're being lied to, leave.
3. If you can't wait 3-4 cycles, leave.
4. If you think it's going to be longer than 3-4 cycles and you can't wait that long, leave.
5. If you think Fox/WIS sucks, leave.
6. If you don't like the idea of how the beta is going to be run, leave.
7. If you think that GD 3.0 will suck when it's released and not be quickly patched/fixed, leave.
Otherwise, STFU. The rest of us are tired of having meaningful update threads turned into flame wars and *****-fests. It's exhausting trying sift through the mountains of garbage to unearth the relatively few posts of substance.