All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty > Why Are my Freshmen s not in my dept charts
12/22/2012 7:17 PM
I had a Game today! Got Killed. Can't add any of them.

Please asssit
12/22/2012 7:23 PM (edited)
Because recruiting hasn't ended for your world yet. When it does, your freshmen will be there for the regular season.
12/22/2012 7:30 PM
There are other teams with freshman on it, and if my recruiting hasnt ended how did i play a game?
12/22/2012 7:39 PM
You played an exhibition game. It doesn't count, it's just practice. Other teams with freshman are redshirts that they recruited last season.  You may want to do some reading about how to play before the regular season starts.
12/22/2012 7:40 PM
You can schedule 3 exhibition games before the regular season starts. Any freshman you see right now were redshirted last season.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty > Why Are my Freshmen s not in my dept charts

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.