Wait for them. If they are no-shows, I'd rather let a replacement have at least some choice. Two owners said they wouldn't be in until Tuesday, so we'll give Taint and lloyd until at least then. ace1430 has offered to take a second team. That would also be an NL team, so at worst we need one owner to choose first, and then you and ace to divvy up the last two.