All Forums > General Discussion > Non-Sports > My Band's Kickstarter Campaign
2/10/2013 6:10 PM
  My apologies in advance if this sort of thing isn't allowed here. My band Arkay is at a crossroads right now. In our desperation to finish our long-delayed album we have started a campaign on kickstarter.com to try to raise the funds that we need to finish what we already have recorded, shoot a video for one of the songs, and get it released to the world. We only have 13 days left in the campaign as of this posting and still have 64% left to meet our goal, so every single bit of help counts. The minimum donation is only $1, and we are giving gifts/rewards for every single donation amount, such as signed copies of the CD when it's released, limited edition tees, tanks, hoodies, and long-sleeved tees, and even a custom-made Arkay Silvertone guitar. As I said, every little bit counts and everything is very much appreciated. To further see what Arkay is about and to learn more about our situation, you can watch the video below, which contains a link to our kickstarter page at the bottom. Also below that link is a link to our kickstarter, and on the right-hand side of that page you will see what each donation amount will get you as a reward in return. Thank you for your time, Sincerely...

Robb K. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYXMzovX-QI

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1604202917/arkay-the-brand-new-studio-album-project?ref=home_location
All Forums > General Discussion > Non-Sports > My Band's Kickstarter Campaign

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.