All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Hoops Dynasty > how to determine position
2/12/2013 9:11 AM
I'm putting my roster together for next season, and I'm trying to figure out what position best fits my post guy Richard Jones... how do you determine where to put a post guy? What ratings do you pay attention to?
2/12/2013 9:40 AM
I put the guys with higher SPD, BH, and PASS at the 4.

I don't think there is a lot of difference between 4 and 5.

Normally, if I am playing m2m, I move them around to make sure my BEST defender is on their biggest offensive threat.
2/12/2013 11:15 AM

Everything Trentonjoe said is what I do as well.

All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Hoops Dynasty > how to determine position

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.