All Forums > Hardball Dynasty Baseball > Suggestions > All-Star Requirements
2/14/2013 6:42 AM
I'm really not that big into individual awards for my players, but there is something wrong with the coding/logic when more times than not, Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Ruben Bennett doesn't make the all-star team.  That includes this season where his AVG/OBP/SLG is 403/476/650, for an OPS of 1126 - pretty much in line with his career numbers.

In what universe would that ever really happen?  Whatever coding keeps him out should be revised.....but I'd actually rather you modified other stuff first if you had to pick.
2/14/2013 6:47 AM
You know why he wasn't selected, right?
2/14/2013 6:55 AM
Because he splits time over two positions.  It happened to my 1000+ OPS SS in the same league a few seasons ago because he rotated between SS and 3B - splitting the time evenly...
2/14/2013 8:15 AM
The "fix" needs to be that the starters are selected strictly by position, but the bench guys can be anybody deserving.  Your guy would be selected as a bench guy.
2/14/2013 9:05 AM

Rosters are pretty strict.   2 at each position, 14 P in the NL, 13 pitchers/1 DH in NL.    Adding a couple utility guys would put Bennett on the roster.

All Forums > Hardball Dynasty Baseball > Suggestions > All-Star Requirements

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.