All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Are more worlds going to open?
2/15/2013 11:22 AM
Guys. I've posted several times in many different places that I wanted to open a couple worlds and make sure they were running okay before opening more just because we haven't created new worlds in so long.  It's much easier to work out any kinks with fewer worlds.  Relax, I'll be opening new worlds and everyone can get in.
2/15/2013 11:28 AM
How about you limit the number of teams a Coach can sign up for?  Can't be that hard to do.

Then again, I soil my pants up to twice a day, so what do I know?
2/15/2013 11:41 AM
Posted by norbert on 2/15/2013 11:22:00 AM (view original):
Guys. I've posted several times in many different places that I wanted to open a couple worlds and make sure they were running okay before opening more just because we haven't created new worlds in so long.  It's much easier to work out any kinks with fewer worlds.  Relax, I'll be opening new worlds and everyone can get in.
Also posted to only take 1 team but many took more then 1. How about busting those people chops instead of the ones that have been left out. You posted you would open more after the fact that people started ********....but hey whatever is easiest for you.  
2/15/2013 12:03 PM
Anybody who took more then 1 team when asked not to should have there balls sewed to their f*&ck*%g lip.  Some of the people who play this game are retarded.
2/15/2013 12:09 PM
First come first serve eliminates a lot of the productive working adults who play this game.
2/15/2013 12:38 PM
If DIII is filled, open up DII to those who weren't able to get, either because of the timing of the opening, or people taking more the one team.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
2/15/2013 12:47 PM
Posted by katzphang88 on 2/15/2013 12:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by fastec27 on 2/15/2013 11:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by norbert on 2/15/2013 11:22:00 AM (view original):
Also posted to only take 1 team but many took more then 1. How about busting those people chops instead of the ones that have been left out. You posted you would open more after the fact that people started ********....but hey whatever is easiest for you.  
He stated in his FIRST beta post that he would open more worlds as needed, NOT after people started to complain.
OK. Hey guess what? They are needed. So let's Go. 
2/15/2013 12:48 PM
Posted by desanders on 2/15/2013 12:38:00 PM (view original):
If DIII is filled, open up DII to those who weren't able to get, either because of the timing of the opening, or people taking more the one team.
My guess is the "Hiring New Coaches" code would need to be substantially re-worked to allow for access to higher division teams
2/15/2013 12:50 PM
His first post says he will open more worlds as demand dictates. Well demand is pretty high. I want to be able to walk through the different posts as they happen. Not have to read through 33 pages per topic to figure things out. 
2/15/2013 12:51 PM
Argento filled in 5 hours last night (3pm to 8pm Pacific). And the beta is open to anyone who plays WIS - so everyone in every other SIM sport was notified. Looks like there will will be a lot to digest. Looking at what needs to be explored, I don't see that having multiple teams in multiple worlds would be that much of a benefit. Plus you can play a game whenever. Stick to one team, guys. Let everyone in.
2/15/2013 12:54 PM
Well, several worlds opened up... but the team that hired me has no players, and the "Recruiting" tab says recruiting is not happening. Will I get players soon?
(NEVER MIND --went back and saw that the season doesn't start until next week)
3/14/2013 12:21 AM
Posted by Arfy on 2/15/2013 8:15:00 AM (view original):
Norbert said that he would try and open a couple more
Oh no!  I didn't see the email and there aren't any new signups for two more weeks.  Shoot.  I've been waiting for new worlds to open before I came back to the game.  Now you have new worlds AND a beta?  I'd love to participate.
3/14/2013 8:25 AM
Posted by theinker on 3/14/2013 12:21:00 AM (view original):
Oh no!  I didn't see the email and there aren't any new signups for two more weeks.  Shoot.  I've been waiting for new worlds to open before I came back to the game.  Now you have new worlds AND a beta?  I'd love to participate.
FYI - it's not new worlds AND a beta, the new worlds were specifically set up in order to beta test the new version of GD. Once the beta testing is complete, these worlds will go away.
3/14/2013 12:26 PM
Posted by mgm0461 on 3/14/2013 8:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by theinker on 3/14/2013 12:21:00 AM (view original):
FYI - it's not new worlds AND a beta, the new worlds were specifically set up in order to beta test the new version of GD. Once the beta testing is complete, these worlds will go away.
What he said...
of 3
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Are more worlds going to open?

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.