All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > yatzr tools - update 8/16 recruit action sch fixed
2/22/2013 1:35 PM
Anyone else having trouble getting distances to show up in the beta recruiting tool?
2/22/2013 1:51 PM
Everything seems loaded fine now, but there are no ratings.  Is this something I missed in the above posts... didn't see that.  Should there be player ratings in the beta?
2/22/2013 2:15 PM
You have to enter the equations and potentials. Go to the options page and enter them manually.
2/22/2013 2:21 PM
Posted by scrodz on 2/22/2013 1:35:00 PM (view original):
Anyone else having trouble getting distances to show up in the beta recruiting tool?
Make sure to include the towns.dat file in that folder.  You can use the same one that you normally use.
2/22/2013 2:27 PM (edited)
Posted by mannowar on 2/22/2013 1:51:00 PM (view original):
Everything seems loaded fine now, but there are no ratings.  Is this something I missed in the above posts... didn't see that.  Should there be player ratings in the beta?
It depends on if you included a config.ini file in your folder.  You can copy a previous config.ini file to get whatever equations you used before, or you can grab the default config.ini file from here to get the GUESS equations.  Note that if you started the program without a config.ini file, then it would've made a blank one.
2/22/2013 2:26 PM
Posted by tarrin on 2/22/2013 12:53:00 PM (view original):
I have the BETA version of the tool in a separate folder along with the config. and permTeamsBeta files. Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but my team ID is "2408,0". Do i add the comma when entering team ID or ignore it and just add the zero?

Where did you see it like that?  Your team id is just 2408 (I actually checked...Anderson Indiana).
2/22/2013 3:06 PM (edited)
Posted by yatzr on 2/22/2013 2:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by scrodz on 2/22/2013 1:35:00 PM (view original):
Make sure to include the towns.dat file in that folder.  You can use the same one that you normally use.
OK, rebooting solved the problem.
2/22/2013 4:23 PM
Posted by yatzr on 2/22/2013 2:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tarrin on 2/22/2013 12:53:00 PM (view original):
I have the BETA version of the tool in a separate folder along with the config. and permTeamsBeta files. Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but my team ID is "2408,0". Do i add the comma when entering team ID or ignore it and just add the zero?

Where did you see it like that?  Your team id is just 2408 (I actually checked...Anderson Indiana).
I saw it like that when i hovered my mouse over my team >> "javascript:OpenTeamProfile(2408,0);", it worked when i used 2408 tho, slowly but surely i'm getting it figured out and had to enter the equations manually, which didn't take too long since i have it copied to notepad. Too bad C/P don't work in the tool but it's all good yatzr, good job as always, much appreciated!
2/23/2013 4:47 PM
You should be able to paste equations into the tool with the keyboard shortcut ctrl+v.  I use it all the time.
2/26/2013 1:17 PM
looks like they just added the Role Rating to the watchlist and that broke the recruit action scheduler.  Update incoming...
2/26/2013 2:24 PM
Posted by yatzr on 2/26/2013 1:17:00 PM (view original):
looks like they just added the Role Rating to the watchlist and that broke the recruit action scheduler.  Update incoming...
  Oops.   We know you guys love the yatr tools (they are very useful and handy) but we'd love to get some feedback on our recruiting changes.  
There's a topic about the additions here: Beta Recruiting Additions so this one doesn't get hijacked. 

3/26/2013 9:16 AM
Bump so this gets seen by those that missed it last season
3/26/2013 10:52 PM
I had the beta in with the regular yatzr but the recruit mapping didnt work on beta?  I put them in their own file, mapping still doesn't work and now it has erased all my equations in the beta????
3/27/2013 8:31 AM
Posted by jhunterz on 3/26/2013 10:52:00 PM (view original):
I had the beta in with the regular yatzr but the recruit mapping didnt work on beta?  I put them in their own file, mapping still doesn't work and now it has erased all my equations in the beta????
Did you copy over the config.ini file as well?  That's where your equations are stored.
5/3/2013 8:45 AM
I am trying to use this in beta but the result set in the tool when i search by position does not match the result set when i search by position in GD Beta. Am i doing something wrong?
of 4
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > yatzr tools - update 8/16 recruit action sch fixed

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.