All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > My RB is old school Randy Moss
2/17/2013 5:22 PM
When I run a test game, my stud RB does't show up anywhere in the game. I have the depth chart set, the formation programmed correctly, and the game plan saved. Is he just deciding to chill on the bench or take an early walk to the locker room?
2/17/2013 5:30 PM
The Rb Power and RB Speed positions aren't transferring over to the game. If I put him at Fullback, he shows up and gets 400 yards.
2/17/2013 6:15 PM
It seems like you are right.. I did a test with 3 different versions of Trips.

Long situations featured the Power RB
Medium situations featured the Speed RB
Short situations featured the FB

Instead...
Long was ran by the Speed RB
Medium was ran by just the normal RB
and short was ran by the FB (the only one that actually turned out right)
2/17/2013 6:16 PM
Seems to be problem with TE's too.
2/17/2013 6:18 PM
Definitely something Norbert needs to look into..

And I did the best test I could since we cant see what formation is being ran or who is on the field at the time of the play..
2/17/2013 6:41 PM (edited)
Ran my test again after switching the guys around (just to make sure it had nothing to do with the names or their ratings).. same results. Every time a play was supposed to be ran by the Power RB it got ran by the Speed RB, Speed RB plays got ran by the Normal RB, and the FB actually ran his plays
2/17/2013 9:08 PM
Haha, maybe it's just a quick little fix of reinserting codes.
2/17/2013 10:12 PM
Posted by genuvar on 2/17/2013 6:19:00 PM (view original):
Definitely something Norbert needs to look into..

And I did the best test I could since we cant see what formation is being ran or who is on the field at the time of the play..
Try setting up a game plan to run only one formation, only one way, like Pro-Set, All Run, All Inside, and only put your starters in the depth chart. Not very good for a game, but it works for troubleshooting. Personally, I can't get the Advanced Depth Charts to work in any shape or form, but the basic depth charts seem to work fine.
2/17/2013 10:19 PM
Read my other post.. Used trips only 100% running.. 3 different versions using a Power RB, Speed RB, FB, and RB
2/17/2013 10:20 PM
Theres an issue moving from the Depth Chart to the Formations with the position roles
2/18/2013 9:21 AM
Norbert, would like your opinion on this when you get a chance..
2/18/2013 3:10 PM
Posted by genuvar on 2/18/2013 9:21:00 AM (view original):
Norbert, would like your opinion on this when you get a chance..
 We can't truly trust and experiment our gameplan with this problem. 
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > My RB is old school Randy Moss

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.