All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > no QB's to recruit in World Hooper
2/23/2013 1:09 PM
All the d3 qb's are being scooped up by the d2 simai schools. BIG GLITCH!
2/23/2013 1:20 PM
whoops. just read the arfy thread discussing this issue.

Hughes, I normally agree with alot you say but not so much on this topic.  I am doing a personal checks and balances and NOT being able to recruit a qb is an issue. Or spending 15k on a qb and throwing off the rest of my recruiting is an issue.  Norbert is working on the gameplay aspects. I am working on how to play it so that I don't waste my money when this goes live. To do this I must have all the necessary components in place.  Not to mention; how is Norbert supposed to know if the passing ratios are within his parameters if there are no qb's in d3.  He will be gathering false-positives and making adjustments based on those false-positives only to realize that his adjustments were wrong once the human balance amongst divisions is in place.
2/23/2013 1:49 PM
We are all recruiting the same QBs ... there are plenty of QBs out there, they just all suck.

This is exactly how it is in any new world.
2/23/2013 2:51 PM
This is for beta testing, not a new world. As such, it sux.
2/23/2013 3:06 PM
yeah but.....Hughes; we are TESTING.  Imagine testing a new jet with an old engine. All your data is simply going to be wrong.

Who cares if we all end up with crappy qb's. The end result is that we will be documenting passing results that are not optimal thus consequently, if the numbers come out too low then Norbert will raise the yds/catch ave. Then (as you suggest) humans occupy at proper levels balancing out the recruiting. CONSEQUENTLY: furthered we end up with much better qb's that pass for 600 yds per game....EVERY GAME.

You of all people MUST have the foresight to see this.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > no QB's to recruit in World Hooper

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.