3/2/2013 9:54 PM (edited)
I've been gone for a couple of day's and now that I'm back and can't get test games to work? Has anyone else had this problem?
3/2/2013 9:31 PM

Sorry, this may help. I'm getting the following when I try to run a test game:

Error

An error occurred on the page: Matchup.aspx. Please contact customer support with more details or wait a few seconds and try again.

Clicking the Refresh button will NOT reload the page that caused the error. You must return to the page using the menu or back button. We apologize for the inconvenience.
3/2/2013 9:53 PM
Okay, it's something to do with my defense, I just don't know what it could be. I can run any other defense except one and my test games run fine, but when I run this one "D" I get the error message. Does anyone know what I should look for? What would keep a test game from running? Thanks in advance for any help!
3/2/2013 10:02 PM
coach deen, it is time for some rigor in your testing. Change one thing at a time, and one thing only. Notate the change. Try to run. If you still get the error repeat. When you have success, report the changes. UAT baby.
3/2/2013 10:05 PM
problem is I don't even know where to start! I don't mind going through it step by step, but do I start with the game plan, def. formation or def. playbook? Help! (LOL)
3/2/2013 10:08 PM
Start with the game plan, and change out one playbook at a time. As soon as it works, you know which playbook is crashing.
3/2/2013 10:09 PM
Gotcha...thanks badaxe!
3/2/2013 10:13 PM
I'll be for an hour at least. Hockey night in Canada
3/2/2013 11:00 PM
Found & fixed...thanks again badaxe! And FYI...I felt like an idiot when I found it. Went through almost all of the playbooks in my game plan, but as soon as I got to the problem I knew that was it before I even tested it. I had the same playbook but with 2 different names...LOL

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.