All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Suggestions > Make the game more realistic.
3/6/2013 6:04 PM
I've played and enjoyed Hoops Dynasty for over fifty seasons. Worked my way up to Div 1 in about twenty seasons, quit due to time constraints and then returned after a year or so?, real time. I've always preferred that this mimic the actual game as closely as possible.You missed the boat in several areas. No way should a team playing a zone defense with talent equal to or better than?, the opposition who is pressing them full court or playing man?, keep incurring ten-fifteen percent more personal fouls per game? That's not rational. Also. too much credit is given to Prestige. This discourages a Coach attempting to rebuild a C- to D+ program from scratch against Conference foes with B+ or better Prestige, even those A.I. Coached. Many so called experts?, never rebuld a program, but merely locate an open Coaching situation at an A or B plus/minus Prestige program and use it's recruiting and scheduling advantages to polish their records. Some changes need to occur.

All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Suggestions > Make the game more realistic.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.