3/7/2013 6:27 PM
Doesn't seem that Individual Practice is occurring. I haven't checked Team Practice. But after the last three games (didn't pay attention to first game), my overall team growth hasn't happened.  And with the way I recruit and practice, I should be seeing *at least* 2 points in my overall team rating after each and every game. More often, it's 3 points.
3/7/2013 8:14 PM
gt, I don't think anyone's seeing any increase in individual attributes.  I've seen come incremental increases in formation IQ but nothing else.
3/8/2013 12:59 AM
I have been seeing some small growth on underclassmen that start. Just a few pts for FR, less on SO, very littel JR, & almost none on SR. Yes I have seen form IQ increases too. 
3/8/2013 2:23 PM
This is due to games bombing.  The way the controller is, and has been, set up is that practice is only run after all games have run successfully.  I am tracking down why the 8 or so games haven't run and we will see practice start up again once those are running. We will not be trying to catch up on practice once those are running, so season 1 may have less than usual player development.  Season 2 should be when everything should be expected to run as normal.
3/8/2013 4:34 PM
Huge 5-point increase today. This is not all that surprising for the "first" game of the season in which practice is run... at the D-III level and the accompanying low overall ratings.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.