All Forums > Hardball Dynasty Baseball > Classifieds > Need a couple of babysitters for Maris
3/12/2013 11:02 PM
We just filled and one owner wants to voluntarily leave and another owner is lesliecow, whom site staff has promised me in the past they'd autoboot if he ever rejoined.

So, I potentially need two replacements. The schedule was just created, so this might even be a rare case where you get to set your own budget.
3/13/2013 3:55 PM
If someone wants a free team before admin leaves the office today, you get to set your own budget.
3/13/2013 4:31 PM
One team spoken for. One left.
3/13/2013 4:39 PM
if you need a babysitter, I can help.
3/13/2013 5:12 PM
Ticket sent...
3/14/2013 3:47 PM
One of the teams was in question here was mine.

I joined the league not realizing HBD sims three games per day (I usually play HD which sims just one). My life is about to get busier, and I didn't think I'd have time for the league, so I asked WIS to remove me.

First they asked me to contact the commissioner, and I was told there isn't one as it is a public league. Then they said they couldn't replace me with someone else without my permission to do so.

So I decided I was not going to worry about it and would probably just stick it out. Then the next time I log on, I've been replaced without even knowing it.

Right when I resign myself to sticking with it, I'm gone. Oh well, at least it's over.
All Forums > Hardball Dynasty Baseball > Classifieds > Need a couple of babysitters for Maris

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.