3/13/2013 11:21 PM
Didn't know if you would read my response in other thread since you had given an answer so I wanted to get your attention here.

My Red Shirts have gained nothing. The season is almost over. I have a few guys on the team that have 11 -13 but the vast majority have 5 or less. The missed games could not be the cause or I wouldn't have anybody past 5 as they all would have suffered the same fate.  You need to find another reason than the missed games.  Thanks
3/14/2013 12:31 PM
If any game in the world was missed, everyone lost practice for that day.  There were days where games ran and player got practice, so that's why you have some but not full development.
3/15/2013 12:47 AM
Norbert that does not explain why several players on the same team have 15 points and others have 4.  Either they all have to be down at 4 if the games weren't played or they all should be 10 or more.  No way should RSed guys have zero.  You need to look elswhere because this is NOT the result of games not being played.  The engine isn't going to pick and choose which guys to not give points to or give points to on the same team because of missed games.  Guys are as high as 13 and as low as 0 with most being around 5.  Sorry but I am not buying your explanation.  Either all of them would be affected or none of them.  Not some were affected and some weren't.  That makes no sense whatsoever.
3/15/2013 10:39 AM
I'll keep the next season on the right schedule with games playing, or pushing schedules out of games are missed, and we can check the development then.  The problem is it would be tough to find something that was wrong in the past.  The development code itself has not changed, but it could be something else when identifying the players on the team or something.  I can't think of anything that would affect that, but we'll keep an eye on it next season and try to catch it when it happens.
3/15/2013 11:57 PM (edited)
I suppose it could be that the older guys are tapped out.  2 of the redshirts grew 4 after the last game and 1 grew 9 after the last 2.  I didn't RS anybody in Argento so I have nothing to compare.
3/16/2013 4:25 AM
I have experienced some of these issues with my team too.  Not sure if it is working as intended, but it definitely seems to be working differently than version 2.
3/18/2013 5:29 PM
I don't know what you changed Norbert but my players have all blossomed since the CC game. They have jumped tremendously.  In the last 3 games my team overall average went from 5 to 14
3/19/2013 8:23 AM

Something does seem odd here...  14 seems very low to me, depending on your practice plan.  I'm running 55 min. Formation practice and 125 min. Positional practice.  My team average is 28, and it would be much higher if not for a handful of sub-20 guys (most likely tapped out) keeping the average down.  The highest growth on your Bava team is the OL at 29.  My highest are an OL at 46 and a LB at 48, but I've got a bunch of guys in the mid to high 30's.  My RS's have grown 23, 22 and 17 (the 17 is a sim DL that I RS'd to spread out the roster a bit... he may be low potential, so take him out of the equation).  The average of just my freshmen, who are all level 3 potential is 34 (including the two redshirts).  I've also logged one less game than you.  Maybe the fact that games didn't run correctly does have something to do with it, but there were also two games in Romero, early in the season, that also didn't run properly for me but ultimately did sim, so....????

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.