All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Ranking after Conference Championship
3/17/2013 3:57 PM
So I went into the Conference Championship game 10-3 ranked 25 in the WIS rankings, lost by 1 point to another 10-3 team, and dropped 10 spots in the rankings to 35 and missed the playoffs...seems like too much of a drop for a 1 point loss in the conference championship, definitely wouldn't have happened in 2.0
3/17/2013 4:53 PM
If you were in the Argentino world then it wouldn't have mattered regardless since the lowest ranked At-Large was 21 (Conveniently that was me)  I don't know about the other world but I COULD see logic behind a 10 position drop if the 10 teams behind you all won (only a few of them did) 
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Ranking after Conference Championship

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.