All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > shotgun rushing yards seem high
3/17/2013 4:24 PM
421 rushing yards by the quarterbacks out of shotgun seems very high. Think this needs to be looked at. I know this is far from the final product, but lets get real! 316 yards by the winning team against a decent defense just it not close to a good product.
3/17/2013 4:49 PM
Shhhhhh don't let anyone in on my secret.   (Norbert is working on the rushing yards and I know this shotgun rushing QB thing has got to be on his list.  
3/18/2013 4:31 PM
Yeah, rushing out of the gun has been very successful, but it can also be stopped IF the defense is willing to play the run Vs. the gun. I think it's actually more realistic now than 2.0. I agree that in RL you don't see QB's rushing for 300-400 yards in a game, but you also don't see a team run the ball out of the gun game after game yet the defenses continue to play dime/pass against them. If/when that's the case the offense should pile up huge rushing numbers. I turned a WR into a QB on a DIII team. He piled up BIG rushing numbers all season. Then, I get to the CC and the playoffs and play against coaches that were smart/good enough to play the run against me. I lost the CC game and got knocked out in the 2nd rd. of the playoffs, after barely winning the 1st rd. game.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > shotgun rushing yards seem high

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.