All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Engine Status 3/20 - PLEASE CHECK RUSHING
3/25/2013 11:50 PM
Some facts about the wishbone: The biggest advantage in the RL wishbone is it allows the QB to read the defense and react. This is impossible to do in GD, but another advantage in the 'Bone is having an extra RB instead of a WR to block, and this could be an advantage in GD, but would be mostly on outside runs.
Some of the things I would look for if I was running the wishbone would be very good blocking RB's, FB, and WR. This should give you more of an advantage running the ball.
I would also want a very good rushing QB, even if I had to convert a DB, RB or WR.

3/26/2013 12:11 AM
I just ran a few test games with Gannon (Bava) running 100% wishbone and was very impressed! Every game went exactly like I would have hoped. I tried running the 'Bone for a few seasons at Navy (Leahy) a few seasons back and never had as realistic results as this beta sample. Though it was a small sample size I would say you have the running game, at least out of the wishbone, very close to if not exactly where you want it Norbert!
of 3
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Engine Status 3/20 - PLEASE CHECK RUSHING

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.