All Forums > SimLeague Basketball > SimLeague Basketball > bizarro world of projected/recommended lineups
3/23/2013 4:01 AM
I've done a few experiments and found that the sim can produce some pretty bizarre projected/recommended lineups (which I generally discard).

Does anyone have an idea as to how those lineups are calculated ?
3/23/2013 12:17 PM
WIS doesn't know what they're doing... so trust nothing they recommend.
3/23/2013 12:30 PM
I've pointed this out to admin and they couldn't even understand what I was telling them.   They asked me to provide an example. 
3/23/2013 2:43 PM
"Set depth charts, playing minutes, styles and so much more"........Really?  Tell me about this "so much more"!
4/7/2013 9:42 AM
It uses listed position instead of effectiveness then fills in with available minutes.

I'm sure they never updated it after they added position effectiveness.

4/7/2013 10:21 AM
And thus if you don't have enough PG minutes.. it doesn't care if it throws a C or PF there.. that's just as good as the SG that is 100% at PG.. in the eyes of the lineup maker
All Forums > SimLeague Basketball > SimLeague Basketball > bizarro world of projected/recommended lineups

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.