3/23/2013 8:15 PM
I have applied to 2 schools that I am told that I qualify for and I have been denied both times. Why???

Is this something that is broke?

3/23/2013 8:45 PM
I got denied on my 1st app attempt, accepted on 2nd. The 1st team I applied to was coming off a good season, the 2nd not so much. I had a poor 1st year record. Probably some combo of those factors doomed my 1st app, but made me acceptable to the 2nd school.
3/26/2013 4:12 PM
Personally... I think you should not be able to apply to a team that will deny you before the final decision is made. But this is just like the current 2.0 game
3/26/2013 4:15 PM
Yes, probably good to point out that the jobs process is not changing in the 3.0 update.  The only thing we may do is bypass some of the job checks in BETA to allow people to move up in future seasons so we can test the upper divisions.
4/23/2013 1:06 PM
Are current coaches at D2 going to be able to move up to D1AA After the current season in Bava?

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.