9/19/2013 11:25 AM
I'll bet I find more times where you "both" yap yap yap yap back and forth endlessly, and then vanish at the same time daily...or sometimes for multiple days.
9/19/2013 11:26 AM
9/19/2013 11:27 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
9/19/2013 11:34 AM
You are correct bizfucious.
9/19/2013 11:39 AM

"you two" also always post a nice tidy 15-30 minutes apart, never on top of one another even though you will both post in the same topic 10-12 times in a day sometimes...BL and I post simultaneously fairly often. 

The jig is up bizfucious.  I already showed you where you accidently tried to post as SF, but blew it.  It is undeniable bizfucious.

9/19/2013 11:44 AM
Yes, it's why I called you on it....and you're no Dahs.  I've talked to him plenty of times and he would have to dumb himself way too far down to be Bizfucious.
9/19/2013 11:44 AM
Posted by bistiza on 9/19/2013 11:44:00 AM (view original):
Wait you seriously STILL think I'm SF? LOL

I can't control when other people post.

You really do need to give up on this ridiculous notion that I am SF or anyone else. With all the evidence that shows otherwise it's just beyond pathetic at this point.
Is this evidence as compelling as your Young Earth evidence?
9/19/2013 11:48 AM
of 358

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.