All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Smith > Webster Invitational
4/9/2013 7:57 PM
Hey. This is for D3 coaches. I just picked up a promising team at Webster and would like to stay for a few seasons.

My non-conference schedule is pretty much set up for next season but I am looking for interested coaches to join a preseason round robin tourney. It would start 2 seasons from now. We can do up to 8 teams and I'll work out the schedule so that it's seeded based on RPI of the season prior. The seeding will effect who you play home and away... entry limited to one team per conference.

If there is interest out there, please hit me up with a site email.
4/10/2013 8:35 PM

I will do it, if you have any spots left open. I run a tournament out of the allen world so I know how much time it can take to get just right, check it out.

http://www.freewebs.com/nyackinvitational/

4/11/2013 12:57 PM
Consider yourself in, Tampa! I sent you a site mail if you want to help me get this ball rolling. So far it's just you and me.
4/12/2013 11:21 PM
Interest is spreading for the season 67 Webster Invitational. There are only 8 spots so if you want one of them you better hurry before they're gone! Site mail me for more info.
All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Smith > Webster Invitational

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.