4/16/2013 5:59 PM
I put out an update.  Not anything particularly awesome, but:
  • Adjusted the YAC for passing.  I'd like you to look at it, but I think it's still probably about 3-4 yards on average short of where it should be.  It will require a little more analysis of where the yards are short and adjustments, but if you have any observations, I'd like to hear them.
  • Added a little more effect from calling a rush defense on a passing play.
  • Added more effect from playing a player out of position for QB.
  • There is a copy/paste feature on the offensive playbook edit page that lets you copy one play to another play slot.  Would like to get some feedback on it.  We will make the copy/paste buttons into nicer looking icons, but we also plan on adding the feature to copy one entire down settings to another down.  Hopefully this adds a little help in setting up playbooks.  We still plan on adding more features to help in setting those up, but wanted to get feedback on the copy/paste.
  • Fixed a bug where it was looking at the wrong defenders for passes behind the line and would sometimes not actually have a tackler on a play.
4/17/2013 4:10 PM
Norbert, WR screens are back in business which makes me happy. Will most definately use a few(dozen) tonight! :)  Last season(1st season of beta) I had 3 awesome senior wr's. I decided to redshirt one of them for this season.  He is very effective with the wr screens in testing of your newest update.  My top recruited wr's are still not at my redshirt senior's calibre hense not nearly effective.

BTW the copy paste buttons just saved my marriage. You da man!!!
4/17/2013 6:28 PM
Copy and Paste addition is great Norbert , making it a lot manageable when you have multiple teams. thanks for great work you are doing.
4/18/2013 10:39 AM
redhawk worked on the copy/paste and most of those settings pages, so he'll be working on adding additional copy/paste features and some more user-friendly features over time.
4/18/2013 12:45 PM
The copy paste for each down would be a great upgrade
5/13/2013 10:23 PM
Perhaps this has been asked but what about Copy and Paste for Defense as well.  The one for O is a lifesaver.   And what about a copy and paste BETWEEN playbooks ?  Maybe I want multiple playbooks with differences on first down or third down.   Lastly, any thoughts on a delete playbook button ?  If folks are experimenting then I can see several playbooks that may need to be deleted before this goes live. 
5/14/2013 12:03 AM
I'm sure you already know, Norbert, but passing is WAY off. 2 decent QB's in the same game are combining for 1,500-2,000 yards.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.