4/22/2013 2:34 PM
So looking the conference awards for USA South, how was my running back Chris Martinez not offensive player of the year?? The winner was running back Christopher Taylor out of Maryville, but my guy got 1,300+ more yards, yes 1,300. He also had 14 more TD's and a rush ave of 8.7, which is 2.3 extra yards per carry than Taylor had.  So i guess my main concern/question is how are they picked and there seems to be a serious flaw in it.
4/22/2013 2:55 PM
This logic is no different than the 2.0 logic.  In fact, it's the same exact code run for 2.0 or 3.0 worlds.  What might be different, and I'd have to double check to verify, is that the issue with starts not getting set for players unless they are checked off as starters.  If GS is used in the formula for awards, then that could affect it, but other than that, there are no changes to 3.0.
4/22/2013 4:07 PM
THEY have to start all games to get awards.  The key is the start. 

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.