All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > How do you delete offensive playbooks?
4/26/2013 4:43 PM
How do you delete offensive playbooks?
4/29/2013 12:19 PM
Currently you can not delete them.  We wanted to get feedback on whether or not that is needed or if you can just ignore an unused playbook for now.  It is much more efficient for us to reuse playbooks than to delete them and then possibly create new ones.  We will be adding in the feature to load an existing playbook in to another one, so hopefully that will alleviate some of the desire to delete them.  If we can get by without the delete option, I would prefer that.
4/29/2013 7:18 PM
No ignoring. we must have the ability to clean house from time to time. I brought this up in a much earlier post.  NOT TO MENTION, you cant copy once you reach the limit.
4/30/2013 9:51 AM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 4/29/2013 7:18:00 PM (view original):
No ignoring. we must have the ability to clean house from time to time. I brought this up in a much earlier post.  NOT TO MENTION, you cant copy once you reach the limit.
We will be adding the "copy from" feature.
4/30/2013 4:02 PM
I agree the ability to delete playbooks would be a welcome addition. 
4/30/2013 4:07 PM
Posted by norbert on 4/30/2013 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 4/29/2013 7:18:00 PM (view original):
We will be adding the "copy from" feature.
well then....Delete won't be necessary.
5/13/2013 10:35 PM
"Copy from" will allow you to copy from one playbook to another ?  
5/14/2013 7:58 PM
delete is always necessary. sometimes you just need to clear the decks and start over everything is so messed up
5/15/2013 9:51 AM
Even with the copy/paste buttons, it's still very cumbersome if you want to make a variant of an existing plan. You have to jump through hoops to migrate the details of an existing plan to a different saved plan. In some ways v 2.0 is superior in that it lets you import pages from another game plan.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > How do you delete offensive playbooks?

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.