5/9/2013 9:42 AM
Has recruiting changed from last year? With my Kalamazoo team I've had 2 different recruits green for 2 days with scholly offer and still havent committed. I've never seen this happen before so was just curious if I missed something.
5/9/2013 11:11 AM
You need a face to face - scout, home visit or CV - even if they are green they won't sign without those.
5/9/2013 11:47 AM
Thanks for the reply zeke. That really sucks though. I thought last season I only had enough money to offer a scholly and still landed them but I must be wrong. Looks like I will be taking in a bunch of sim recruits lol
5/9/2013 12:37 PM
I'ved brought them in with only a hc phone call & schol offer, but only after signings started.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.