All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Punter has 206% for Playing Time
5/15/2013 10:21 PM
After 4 games, my punter shows playing time percentages of 233%, 212%, 190%, and 210%. 
5/15/2013 11:55 PM
Doing all of the punting would put him at 100%. Doing all of the kicking would put him at 200%. Is he also your backup QB and getting a few snaps there? I believe he would have to be getting a little run at a 3rd position to be exceeding 200%.

I'm guessing he is improving at a nice rate.
5/16/2013 7:21 AM
I should have said "kicker" instead of "punter".  He is having these numbers based upon kicking only.  He has zero punts and no playing time at any other positions.  To check, look at the freshman kicker on Dickinson (Centennial Conference-Div III)
5/19/2013 12:55 PM
My Kicker is the same... did a quick scan through K's on teams I've played in Romero DII and all show in the 200% range...  Maybe something to do with Kickoff, FGs and extra points being counted differently?  His improvement is only 14 after 6 games, which actually seems low to me for a high potential Kicker (though his WE is only 40).

Scoring doesn't seem to have an affect.  My K had 9 extra points (no FGs) one game and his % showed 211%...  he had 4 extra points (no FGs) in another and showed 225%, so it would appear that scoring doesn't affect it.
5/20/2013 9:58 PM
+1 same for me on this note I'd like to *** to the list of problems my D-2 kicker a converted QB has 35 GI and 27 T and is kicking over 85% not that I'm complaining but he should be kicking like 50% or 60%..something to look at it
5/20/2013 9:59 PM
add*
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Punter has 206% for Playing Time

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.