All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Player Improvement Way Too Small
5/16/2013 3:52 PM
One of the many problems of 3.0.  I have some players showing NO GREEN after 7 games.  Average gain after 7 games is 4 points.
5/16/2013 8:29 PM
I am assuming this is a world isolated problem because player improvement seems normal in Carpenter.
5/16/2013 8:32 PM
Take that back. Freshmen are improving at a much lower rate than the other three classes.
5/17/2013 9:24 AM
All of my players seem a bit low as well, and they don't seem to be improving based on PT and starts. The increase seems consistent with just practice modified by WE and potential. I've got a JR QB that hasn't played a down with almost the exact same increase as my FR QB that has played every down. WE is comparable (43 vs 41), although I don't know the JRs potential.
5/17/2013 10:49 AM
If you are playing in multiple worlds, make sure you set your practice plans, or copy from another world.  I noticed a bunch of players in my second world going negative, so I checked my practice plan and noticed I wasn't practicing at all.
5/20/2013 6:55 PM
even with adjusting the practice log to massive increase in time in individual categories Hooper is stagnant progression, freshman who are starting are improving at +1 cat through 7 games! that is terrible and inaccurate given he was a high potential player.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Player Improvement Way Too Small

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.