5/26/2013 12:37 AM
I have run hundreds of test games against the same "Chuck it deep" team, Blitzing 90% for half the games and 0% for the other half.  In every single game I get 4-7 sacks.  No noticible difference at all when I blitz.  If he is passing every single play shouldn't blitzing mean at least an increase in sacks??
5/26/2013 10:22 AM
+1 here...  I've toyed with blitzing a LOT in test games in varied configurations and pretty much have come to the same conclusion.  In fact, the more I blitz, the closer the score is and the less sacks I get.  I've had my settings at 0% blitz for the entire season in actual games, yet I lead D-II Romero in sacks with 86.  Seems that 0% blitz would certainly still get sack numbers in the form of coverage sacks, but shouldn't lead the next closest team by 11.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.