6/20/2013 11:50 AM
I've noticed that on some of my teams it seems that I have between 13-16 players being credited with a start each game. Sometimes even 8% playing time will count as a start. On my CNU team, all 6 of my defensive lineman have a start, and only one of them is not all four games. This is preferable to no one starting, but thought I'd make a note of it on here. 
6/25/2013 10:51 AM
Thanks Noah, I'll look into this. 

7/3/2013 8:49 PM
For the season, I apparently started 14 players on offense and 15 on defense, at least that's what it adds up to under the GS column on the Players Setting tab. I've concluded that if you name one player your "starter" but actually start another player, both get credit for being a starter. (Even with the knowledge that that phenomenon is occurring, I still can't explain some of the starter stats.)

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.