All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > SimLeague Baseball > Most Underrated Players of All Time
7/11/2013 2:52 AM
I hate the quote tool.  I never works right.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
7/11/2013 6:49 PM
Posted by boogerlips on 7/11/2013 9:50:00 AM (view original):
You need to learn to NOT quote someone when you're responding to the post directly above you.

I didn't say baseball was more fun with steroids. I said it was more fun with Bonds.
I could not agree more about the quoting someone's post that is  right above you part, booger. Not necessarily the part about Bonds.

7/11/2013 6:50 PM
Posted by italyprof on 7/11/2013 6:49:00 PM (view original):
You need to learn to NOT quote someone when you're responding to the post directly above you.

I didn't say baseball was more fun with steroids. I said it was more fun with Bonds.
I could not agree more about the quoting someone's post that is  right above you part, booger. Not necessarily the part about Bonds.

I also feel the same way about quoting oneself. 
7/11/2013 6:50 PM
Posted by italyprof on 7/11/2013 6:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by italyprof on 7/11/2013 6:49:00 PM (view original):

I also feel the same way about quoting oneself. 
Especially when one's own post that is being quoted is also directly above. That gets very annoying.
7/12/2013 10:00 AM
sometimes what I said was so good I have to see it twice.
of 6
All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > SimLeague Baseball > Most Underrated Players of All Time

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.