All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Vote for your favorite version!
7/2/2013 5:18 PM
The version of the game I enjoy(ed) playing most is:

Votes: 21
(Last vote received: 7/9/2013 3:25 PM)
7/3/2013 8:36 PM
I really can't vote on this topic yet. I started playing 2.0 when everyone was passing out of wishbone and coming up with the same outcomes as 3.0 is now. Since 3.0 hasn't been conferred as "done" how can we compare it to 2.0 after 2.0 has been rolled out and modified by both JConte and Norbert to get it where it is (and I agree it is a ratings match-up mess and a coin flip). I will be patient on 3.0, am dropping a 2.0 team in the mean time and decide on 3.0 when it is DONE (whenever).
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Vote for your favorite version!

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.