7/2/2013 6:33 PM
in a 1969 single season progressive:

Thurman Munson or Manny Sanguillen

neither is a bad choice - munson has more BIG years, but sanguillen is more consistent.  Sanguillen is good now, but munson is good longer - both are off and on defensively ...tough one
7/2/2013 9:41 PM
If it was me, I'd trade Sanguillen, but I think you'll get more for Munson. I didn't look at the rest of your team, but if you don't think you can win in 69, trade Manny now to a contender. If you think you have a shot, don't even make a decision until after the season.
7/3/2013 12:49 AM
Put both on the block and let the marketplace decide. If you consider them roughly equal, take the best offer you get for either of them.
7/3/2013 11:38 AM
I ended up trading Munson for Lou Brock and a 2nd round pick

don't know if it was the most I could've got, but Brock kills it in progressives (look at the career leaderbords of progressives that started in 1969 and he's always around 3000 hits and 1000+ SB's) and shores up my OF for a long time with Lou Brock, Reggie Smith, Pete Rose
7/3/2013 12:16 PM
Ryno,

I like the deal you made. For your team, that is.  :-)

Now just trade Rose for your favorite power bat OF-er and you'll have a superb outfield, LOL. (just teasin')

L.Bob

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.