All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Formation & Depth Chart Changes
7/18/2013 11:15 PM
Are we no longer able to have a blocking TE and a pass catching TE, FB & RB, position WR & deep WR, etc? These were some of the few positives to 3.0!
7/19/2013 1:11 AM
deen - look under position roles and click the use advanced settings to the right side.
7/19/2013 4:45 AM
Thanks katz!
7/19/2013 12:58 PM
As part of the update we merged the advanced coaching settings into one setting.  There was one for advanced position roles and one for advanced formations but they have been combined.  We had to reset all coaches back to the basic setting.  We posted an alert mentioning this and instructing users where to go to change this.

7/20/2013 7:41 PM
So if i have 2 RBs and one has a higher formation IQ in the I and the other has a higher formation IQ in the pro set.  how do I set the one in the I and the other in the pro?
7/20/2013 10:30 PM
Designate 1 RB as User 1 and the other as RB. Use RB for one formation and User 1 for the other.
7/21/2013 12:15 AM (edited)
Ok, I see it.  however the idea that you have to be in advanced settings for this is absurd,  You should be able to set those up in basic with the advanced being for the breakdown of the percentages of the distribution of the plays.  Way to go GD, excellent job of intentionally "alienating" users now and in the future!  Just one more plug for why V2 is Ok, even with its problems.
7/21/2013 1:42 AM
V2 is not ok...proof is in the world habitability statistics.
7/21/2013 3:09 AM
While there may be truth to that, we r light years away from where v3 will be something different
7/21/2013 10:21 AM
The fact that we are trying keeps me here.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Formation & Depth Chart Changes

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.