7/28/2013 7:09 AM
Double and tripled check all places and my DB in Argento is hit and miss in starts from game to game including this last game where he played 100% of the snaps in the half yet didn't get credit for the start.
7/28/2013 7:02 PM
Just got message #2 from a LB and now his WE has dropped from 41 to 11. Checked all my defense starters and although I have my starters designated in a 4-3 formation, the game has them in a nickel formation - two LB (the one left off is the whiney one) and 5 DB (one who isn't designated as a starter is getting starter credits). So it may be what we signed in as under the basic formation which has carried over to the advanced, but we can't go back and forth without the risk of losing what we designed?!?!?
7/29/2013 4:11 AM
I had a LB in Hooper that was complaining despite playing 100% of plays. I had our psycho OL hog tie him up and deposit him in the lake just off campus. :)
7/29/2013 10:01 AM

Still a problem.

7/29/2013 9:29 PM
It all has to do with the formation on first offensive and defensive play of the game.
of 2

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.