All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Anyone ever looked at the Coaching 101 tab?
7/28/2013 6:04 PM
Bacon ipsum dolor sit amet boudin pork loin fatback ham strip steak bresaola short loin short ribs hamburger ball tip flank pork chop. Tail frankfurter beef, t-bone shank leberkas venison jerky. Kielbasa venison leberkas brisket sausage bresaola. Sausage strip steak salami corned beef brisket meatball prosciutto shankle flank.

This is what I found, and I have no clue what it is or what it means.  Anyone else noticed this? 
7/28/2013 6:07 PM
It's Latin con Carne; pay no attention.
7/28/2013 7:10 PM
Makes about as much sense as the rest of v3. No wait, with the exception of ipsum dolor sit amet, those are all meats, now it makes more sense than v3.
7/28/2013 7:33 PM
This should convince anyone what a huge joke 3.0 really is.
7/28/2013 7:48 PM
PLEASE tell me your kidding!!!???
7/28/2013 9:17 PM
This is the saddest thing. What is who kidding about? Most don't see the joke for what it is.
7/28/2013 9:47 PM
I notice they left out lutefisk. Stinking, rottin, nasty smelling....

The old saying goes for 3.0 and 2.0: If it tastes like chicken keep on licking, if it tastes like trout stay to **** out!

7/29/2013 8:28 AM
I don't know about you guys, but if you read between the lines you get a lot of really helpful information.  For example, the best attribute to practice for a Defensive End is blocking, so he can understand his opponent better.
7/29/2013 10:00 AM
Frankly I'd rather they spend time getting the engine to work, rather than spending it on documentation that is likely to need major revisions before all is said and done.
7/29/2013 8:29 PM
So has Oriole got the TE issue fixed? Here is an idea, lets throw out some crap and add a few bells and whistles on the UI and he coaches will forget about things like the TE issue
7/30/2013 11:46 AM
Its happened in each 101 page when it was still being developed since I have been here. A placeholder, we aren't done with the beta yet. 
7/30/2013 11:50 AM
Sorry I didn't know that noah, I have never looked at it before, and just wanted to know if it was something in my laptop or something in the program.  Didn't mean to upset anyone. 
7/30/2013 11:51 AM
People don't like it, it is what it is. 
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Anyone ever looked at the Coaching 101 tab?

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.