All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty > Pass Routes for LB's & DB's
8/8/2013 3:11 PM
Is it of any benefit for the LB's and DB's to work on pass routes during practice time or is that solely an offensive category.
8/8/2013 3:36 PM
Absolutely none.
8/8/2013 4:18 PM
Over the years some have practiced it for their LBs and DBs.  Bringing up their E and Tech.  As with all things in this game it can be contested. It depends on witch coach that you talked to.

I use to but not for a long time.

8/8/2013 10:36 PM
As fermor noted, there are differing opinions.  I put 6 min into pass routes for DBs and LBs, but have no idea if it actually helps. (I can tell you the time used hasn't really affected my team growth...I put time into 4 offensive and 3 defensive formations, in addition to Special teams)
8/10/2013 9:49 AM
I am like jhard, I have 5 min into them, I used to have more but haven't noticed a difference between 10-15 and 5 so it is up to you. As fermor said I did think I read somewhere it helps tech but that might be outdated and as I said, the time difference hasn't made a huge difference in improvements (although I coach DIA so improvements are already tough to see sometimes)
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty > Pass Routes for LB's & DB's

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.