All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Its not just tight ends....
8/23/2013 9:53 AM
Posted by 2chair on 8/22/2013 9:43:00 AM (view original):
Did you remember to uncheck the "Players ignore everything the coach says" box? Or the "Coaches only speak Gaelic" box?
I think there is a hidden "don't catch the ball but instead gorge yourself on Chocolate Thunder From Down Under" setting.
8/23/2013 10:49 PM
Posted by oriole_fan on 8/20/2013 8:54:00 AM (view original):

The double running back issue seems different than the Tight end issue.  I do believe there is a problem with the select to block. When I turn it off manually then it seems to throw to tight ends. 

Currently I've updated passing and part of rushing to make it more deterministic. I'll be adding in sacks logic today, and hopefully be able to get a build out tomorrow. I'll verify the stuff with the Tight ends first, and test a few fixes and hopefully I'll be able to get it in to tomorrow's release. Also, I'll look into the running back stuff and see if I can reproduce the issue you are seeing with the running backs. 

For sacks, the significant difference is what you are expecting, correct? The extra blocker in the backfield will assist on the number of sacks allowed. 

Tomorrow was 2 days ago now. 
of 2
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Its not just tight ends....

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.