Thome world is a salary-restricted competitive league. We're a parity driven world that has seen 5 different champions in 6 season and now we have some openings for next season!
1) Owners must win a minimum of 55 games in a season, and 125 games over two consecutive seasons, to remain in the league. (If an owner fails to meet win requirements, they must sit out at least one season before applying for readmission and cannot have their previous team.)
2) Player payroll will be capped at 110 million.
3) Prospect payroll will be capped at 25 million.
4) Cash in trades must not exceed contract value.
5) Cities are permanent for the life of the league, but new owners can change the team name.
6) Team names must be "realistic" but not "real". This means that team names such as “Toledo Fart Knockers” or “Memphis Where My Pitches At?” will not be accepted, nor will existing team names such as “New York Yankees” or “Florida Gators”. I will not be too strict on judging names; as long as the name isn’t egregiously unprofessional, I will allow it.
7. Minor league teams must be kept free of fatigue. Owners with fatigued teams will be warned, and if no action is taken to address the issue, they can be removed from the world at the commissioner's discretion.
If you are interested, the following team is available. Contact me via SiteMail.