All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Ya know...I hate doing this right now, but...
8/23/2013 10:03 PM
I'm starting to feel like some of the others on here. There was going to be an update two days ago, yet there hasn't been and no communication on ti at all since then. 
8/24/2013 8:15 AM
Surprise, surprise.
8/24/2013 2:37 PM
You have every right to be disappointed and frustrated. The whole process has been going on for 20 months now. The game engine is no further along towards release and it seems if oriole has had to essentially re-write all of the code for it to make sense to him we are looking at 2 - 3 more months AT LEAST! We haven't even addressed all the concerns about player ratings, balance of run vs pass (and don't get me started on the 3 month passing game FUBAR), and general game and PBP logic. We haven't started on injuries - penalties.

I'm sure WIS can't be happy to see the start of the college football season and the opportunity for a marketing push slipping away, but this game is FAR from ready.

My take is at least it is free. I don't put much extra time into it as I had at the start - and unfortunately that will end up hurting the beta test as some of the more enthusiastic coaches, who want a good game, won't put the effort in to find the flaws. Especially if we get treated like mushrooms.

8/24/2013 7:33 PM
Get three programmers in from a bookmaker in Vegas for five days and we would be on 4.0 and it would work well enough to, well, bet on. 
8/24/2013 8:20 PM
I've already found the flaws in the game that exists now. At least the obvious ones. In order for me to feel necessary, something has to change/get better right? I hated to do it because it was friday night and I know I won't get a response til monday afternoon at the earliest more then likely. Someone should have peeked in and said "hey I'm having issues with the update so its been postponed (even if it is indefinitely)"
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Ya know...I hate doing this right now, but...

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.