All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Progressive Theme League Classifieds > Dirty Dozen Prog.needs 1 owner for 1936-Free Team!
9/2/2013 1:15 PM (edited)

The Dirty Dozen Progressive is a one year progessive that is in the later stages of the 1935 season.It is a 12 team league in 2 divisions with each division winner moving on to the World Series,(WIS Format D).Most of the rules are pretty basic.No DH or waiver wire.No live play and no cap.All 10 non playoff teams participate in a weighted lottery for the first pick.Beyond that,picks are ordered by end of season records.The available team is within 3 games of the division lead and has a number of solid cornerstone pieces.This team has all its draft picks and none coming in.A free team will be given to the new owner upon entering his team for the new season.Here is the available team:

Hoover's Hobos  (60-44)        Shibe Park

C - Mickey Cochrane,Ken O'Dea
1st - Buck Jordan
2nd - Jim Bucher,Les Mallon
3rd - Pie Traynor,Billy Werber
SS - Frank Crosetti,Mickey Haslin
OF - Mel Ott,Joe Vosmik,Frank Schulte,Mel Almada,Dusty Cooke,Buster Cooke

P - Cy Blanton,Johnny Babich,Johnny Broaca,Earl Caldwell,Curt Davis,George Earnshaw,Willis Hudlin,
     Ivy Andrews,Don Brennan,Leon Chagnon

I.R.

P - Boom Boom Beck(39)
      Joe Heving (37)

If you are interested in taking this team,please post here and sitemail me.I'm looking for an owner willing to commit to at least a few seasons.This is a very good league and you won't regret joining. 

9/5/2013 6:31 PM
interested
All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Progressive Theme League Classifieds > Dirty Dozen Prog.needs 1 owner for 1936-Free Team!

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.