8/28/2013 7:00 PM
I have a freshman LB (Dubois) at Texas in Bava that I promised a freshman start.  He's first on the depth chart at ILB and ticked as a starter in the player settings.  He sent me a nastygram claiming he's not starting, and for two of the four games he doesn't show as the starter al;though he played 90+% of the snaps and according to the PBP was in beginning the 1st series.  Suggestions?
8/28/2013 8:51 PM
I have the same issue with a RB, promised start and same email.   He even scored the first TD today on the third play of the game and didn't get the start????  My guy is also listed as a starter in the depth charts, thought maybe it was how the old version was about certain formations getting the start but I can't find where that would be if it is part of the beta as well.  He gets a start with one playbook, but doesn't get a start with the other even though he plays in both??  Does each playbook have a certain formation it uses for starters??
8/28/2013 11:55 PM
Still having issues.  Starters are marked in player settings yet still are not getting starts or getting sporadic starts.  

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.