WHO'S ON FIRST ?
Our first season with this theme was a successful one with "I Don't Know Schmidt /mxw6"
taking the WS.
For Round 2, we're lowering the Cap by about 20% from $110M to $90M
2013 marks the 75th Anniversary of Abbott & Costello’s “Who’s on First?” routine. In February 1938, Abbott and Costello joined the cast of The Kate Smith Hour radio program, and the sketch was first performed for a national radio audience that March. Abbott and Costello performed "Who's on First?" numerous times in their careers, rarely performing it exactly the same way twice. By 1944, Abbott and Costello had the routine copyrighted.
If you haven’t seen this in a while, here’s a version you might enjoy.
THE LEAGUE DESCRIPTION
Abbott and Costello perform the classic "Who's on first?" baseball sketch in their 1945 film "The Naughty Nineties" first performed as part of their stage act.
- 24-Team League
- We will draft players from 1938 - 2012
- Your 25-man roster will consist of one player from 25 different seasons.
- CAP: 90M
- NO: DH, AAA. Waiver Wire, Trades, Clones
- Injuries will be turned OFF
- Stadium: Any stadium in use between 1938-2012
- League Number: I'll put this together after we get the 18th owner on board
- One Random Alignment prior to play
.................................................. Who's On First?
1. Tucker T's
9. Wonder Boys
Tucker T's; fabforeus; jeff4noles; mensu1954; alice; forte4him; marlowe; 2chair; Wonder Boys; tribe_fan_09; Cubrunner; ChitownBluz; rswift30; fatboydad54; pillsbury; bighooze; skunk206; go_pre; mxw6; alston; redwingscup; bizzarrd; batgems; blackmink18