10/5/2013 2:17 PM
I read the thread explaining how the starter button would be taken out of the player settings tab, and that we could rely on the depth chart to assign the starters.  I'm assuming that has happened, since I see that the starter button is no longer there on the player settings page, but regardless of how I set my depth chart, I can't get the starters to change.  My original starting RB/FB has now been surpassed by two other players, and I've now dropped him to 4th on the depth chart, yet he's still shown as the starter and the guy I want to replace him with is not listed as the starter.
So, it looks like whomever I last had listed as "starter" when the button was last there, is the guy I'm stuck with since the button is now gone.  I don't even have him in my RB rotation at this point, yet the guy I have slotted at number 2 on the depth chart and placed at FB in all applicable formations, is not listed as "starter" on my actual roster.  If you're going to get rid of the button to designate a starter, then we probably have no need for starter designations on the roster at all.
10/6/2013 4:30 PM
I just got the mail about missing a promised start for my RB (Texas, Carpenter).  Problem is - he's listed as the start, has the green check by his name showing him as the starter, is listed first on the depth chart, is listed as a starter in the "starters" list on the right side of the depth chart screen.  AND he has starts in his game log for the first four games - just not after the latest update.

10/7/2013 4:03 PM
It's worse on defense.  Now, if you're ahead and the other team starts passing, you lose the start for one or more LB or DL and it goes to DBs since you're out of your 52/44/43/34 and running more nickel/dime.  At least on offense you can control what formations you are using.
10/9/2013 5:38 AM
Of course, no response from the development team...  they're focused on their release of this a week from now... NO WAY this is ready for release yet, especially with penalties and injuries yet to be tested.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.