All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > IF new version is a disaster.................
10/12/2013 7:08 PM
IF the new version 3.0 is a disaster---does WIS have any contingency plan to put the 2.0 version back in and replay the bad first season of 3.0?  Notice I am saying "IF". I don't know and will approach the new version with an open mind--but if it is bad you all at WIS better be prepared to but the 2.0 back in. Most of the worlds right now are mostly vacant. IF this new versions sucks--your GD game will be gone.
10/12/2013 8:09 PM
They were talking about the first season of 3.0 being a freebie, but looks like it is heading in the right direction. They added penalties and fumbles and looked to run pretty smooth. I for one am excited about the change. It will have a learning curve for some, but those who love football and who are somewhat intelligent LOL will have no problem.
10/12/2013 11:15 PM
I don't think it will be a disaster. not anymore. Still think its rushed. tho if you told me that the release was pushed back to mid october when it started I would have said..."wow what on earth happened"
10/13/2013 11:05 PM
agree - the game is playing much better these days...i'm sure we'll have a few glitches, but i think the new version will be a significant improvement over 2.0
10/14/2013 1:56 AM
Posted by chetty1963 on 10/13/2013 11:05:00 PM (view original):
agree - the game is playing much better these days...i'm sure we'll have a few glitches, but i think the new version will be a significant improvement over 2.0
+1
I agree there will probably be a few glitches, but IMHO 3.0 is already better than 2.0. Of course it will take time but I truly believe GD is on it's way to filling worlds back up. Yeah, all said and done, 3.0 beta is/was a success! Thanks oriole!
10/18/2013 9:36 PM
Just my 2 cents, i still dont think its right that those playing basic should be competing against those playing advanced.  They should be 2 separate games...choice of the user.
10/19/2013 1:24 PM
Then I think the solution is to play advanced. No doubt that advanced is a lot of work to set up, but I'm not planning on doing it all in one day. I plan to do a little each day and my plan is to set everything up over a 2 week period, and then copy/paste to my other teams when they roll over. I think once it is set up, it's really no more time than I'm spending currently. I had the same concerns over time investment, but hopefully the additional elements will make for a more enjoyable game.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > IF new version is a disaster.................

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.