All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > When will the Beta's cease?
10/22/2013 5:11 AM
Beta teams have rolled over.  Recruiting is about to begin.  Do I bother to perform recruiting, or will these teams cease before seasons end?

An official answer from wis?

10/22/2013 11:26 AM (edited)
Official Answer - Seasons have rolled over, you can recruit if you are interested in the process, but the simulator has officially been turned off. This means that no more official or exhibition games will be played. You will be able to use the Test Game until we turn off the webpage which will be sometime later this week. 

10/22/2013 2:06 PM
Why turn it off?
If we can't transfer plays/settings into the real worlds-I would like to be able to check/copy my plays (from Beta) when the real worlds switch occurs.
I would like to be able to look at that info.
10/22/2013 6:25 PM
I agree with Hazing.  Some more time to check our settings and load them into our actual teams would be appreciated.  Setting teams up in version 3 takes quite a bit of time.  
10/23/2013 7:58 AM
Anyone figure out how to switch to advanced now that version 3 rolled over into the "real" worlds?  I seem to be stuck with basic.  
10/23/2013 9:12 AM
it's at the bottom of the coaching 101 page
10/23/2013 4:30 PM
Found it!  It was stuck.  Problem was on my end.  THanks Bob!  
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > When will the Beta's cease?

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.