i'm seeing improvement without notification Topic

So, I'm religiously tracking my guys ratings in a spreadsheet.  I update them every evening around 7pm.  I'm noticing that their ratings are changing without the little green or red notification on their player page.

This brings me to a couple questions.

Why doesn't GD operate like HBD?  The player card should show EVERY time a players numbers improve.  Not just how many points he has improved over the course of the year.  Any time any improvement occurs, there should be an update, showing the before and after.  That way we know how often they improve, and when they improve.

Thoughts?
11/10/2013 6:51 PM
I think that what you are seeing as far as the inconsistencies are because ratings aren't whole numbers. For example, if SPD = 74 for a player, it's possible that the rating in the engine is actually 73.6 or a 74.4.

If a player shows that SPD = 74 and ATH = 50 and STR = 60, for example, the sum totals of that could be between 178.5 and 185.2 (if my math is correct, of course). Thus, the inconsistencies, as the overall rating displayed is all of the ratings added up without rounding (aka the numbers you see for each individual rating) and are only rounded after the addition. 

You'll have some discrepancies. 
11/10/2013 10:03 PM
i'm seeing improvement without notification Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.