11/19/2013 10:34 PM
Does a players' ratings for certain formations make a difference on how well they perform using that formation?
As an example, if I have 2 runningbacks that I want to use as ball carriers. If one has a rating of 50 at the I-Formation and the other is rated at 40 would the player at 50 perform much better in the I-Formation than the one at 40? Of course one would have to assume that their other ratings such as Athleticism, Speed,  Durability, etc... were equal to have a fair comparison?

Now if that is the case that the one with the 50 rating would perform better, how much of a difference would it be?
11/19/2013 10:42 PM
i would think its a combo of (a) the better player primarily (guess rating) and then the IQ rather than IQ as primary factor...but if the ratings close enought then lean towards the IQ

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.