All Forums > Hardball Dynasty Baseball > Classifieds > Beane - 1 Opening - No wait at rollover (Friday)
7/30/2014 4:32 PM (edited)
The Seattle owner hasn't checked in since the 19th so I may need a replacement.  We won't have any other openings.  Team has to stay in Seattle, but team name can change as long as its approved.

I run 4 worlds with over 60 completed seasons.  Every single season has been approved the same day as rollover.  You don't wait at all. 

I'm only looking for someone who wants to add another team long term.

Seattle

World Rules

World Blog

4 Reasons why you may find my worlds a better fit than other openings:

1.  I run 4 worlds with over 60 completed seasons.  Every single season has been approved the same day as rollover.  You don't wait at all.

2. World Rules which are enforced

3. Active and live world community

4. Very competitive.

2/1/2014 6:15 PM
I'll take the team
4/18/2014 12:58 PM
New team available, please see original post
4/19/2014 11:39 AM
I'll take Atlanta
5/1/2014 1:38 PM
The replacement I found for the Seattle franchise has un-reserved his team.  Only reason I can think of is because he wanted to change the team name to something unprofessional and was denied.  Hopefully can get the new owner in before rollover tomorrow night.  This is the only opening.

Please sitemail me with interest and/or any questions.
5/9/2014 8:59 PM
I will take Seattle
6/28/2014 8:08 PM
New team available, still ~50 games left this season
6/29/2014 10:52 AM
Sitemail sent
7/30/2014 6:28 PM (edited)
Looks like one opening as an owner hasn't checked in since the 19th and we rollover on Friday.  Original post has the updated information.
7/30/2014 9:47 PM
Hey hopkinsheel this looks exactly like the type of world I'm looking to join. If you'd have me, I'd love to take the Seattle franchise. 
All Forums > Hardball Dynasty Baseball > Classifieds > Beane - 1 Opening - No wait at rollover (Friday)

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.